Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fuck Segways

Hate: If you know anything about me at all, then you know I hate things I don't understand. One of the many things I don't understand (hate) are FUCKING SEGWAYS! Talk about the dorkiest and laziest form of transportation imaginable. Ride something that actually encourages exercising, like a bicycle. Hell, even rollerblades, I kind of hate those too. You might as well be knighted Sir Gay of Fagtown for riding one of these things. Anyone would have more dignity riding this around than a segway.

Love: Empty movie theaters. It didn't hit me until today, when I went to see Daybreakers, which by the way wasn't a bad movie. I don't really get too excited for vampire movies, but it was pretty cool. Anyways, empty theaters, the best. No one screaming or making noise, but me, myself, and I. Although, making lots of noise is fun when you're heckling with a group of friends. Sitting , enjoying, and actually being able to hear everything going on during a movie theater is important because I never catch certain parts and I don't necessarily re-watch movies unless it's something I can relate or love. I should start getting into the habit of re-watching.

2 comments:

  1. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. segway stockholm

    ReplyDelete