Saturday, January 2, 2010

Black And White

I've thought a lot about what Allison had said to me, which is that I need a theme or an ongoing topic for this directionless, free-ranting blog. But that's exactly what I'm good at, having diarrhea mouth, or in this case, virtual diarrhea. I've narrowed it down to two things, a blog where I talk about things I love and hate, because that's how I pretty much base my decisions. It's just plain black and white to me, nothing in between. There was that, or a blog about food, and I'm not even consistent when it comes to food and what not. So love/hate it is:

Hate: You like knowing when someone else is eating even when you're not looking at them? Fuck no, I hate that shit. That's when you know they're too loud and chewing with their mouths' open. Leave that for the fucking animals. I want to know who taught them how to eat that way. Someone fucked up cause they're certainly not eating properly. It's as if they were raised by monkeys. It's disgusting and this is coming from the type of guy who doesn't get grossed out by most things in this world, but if I hear you chewing and making ugly faces, there's a 100% that I will depise you. Learn to chew, bitch.

Love: Thinking about this right now makes me miss warmer weather, but it's not that far away. I just have to wait a couple more months! Anyways, I love when you're soaking wet or just sweating like crazy and you're driving on the freeway with your windows down. It's a breeze like no other you've ever felt. I know it's probably not good for you, but so are many other things in this world that bring people joy, like drugs or horse sex.

PS. The New Year's full of shit and so are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment