Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Upcoming Shows

Upcoming events worth being alive for:

October 10th: Riot Fest Chicago - Dead Milkmen, Teen Idols, Teenage Bottlerocket, one more...
October 1th: Riot Fest Chicago- Screeching Weasel, Alkaline Trio, Pegboy, and more...
October 18th: Iron Age and more @ Alley Katz
October 20th: Teenage Bottlerocket and Cobra Skulls @ the Clubhouse
November 30th: The Queers with the Leftovers @ Strange Matter
TBA: My band recording in 5-song demo.

I don't really understand why, but how is it possible that I'm getting to see four of my favorite bands this weekend in one place? It's almost like there's a higher power that has answered my shitty and lonely cry of boredom. Something else that has just occurred to me is that I have close to no life and that all I do is music related and shitty. I need more.

I will be updating this list soon because I know there's a lot more, I'm just glad that life won't be boring in the following weeks. I'm also glad that the current band I'm doing is at least going somewhere and at a good pace.

PS. October is Misfits month. That's what's constantly on my playlist, including Graves era.

1 comment: